September 12, 2007

Misc. Mental Content

Unnerving: a pair of students who sit in the back of the class and snicker the entire time. What? Do I have something on my pants? I'm frantically checking my zipper in order to avoid an episode similar to one last semester when I went three quarters of a class with my fly open. Talk about neurosis.

Result of Excogitation: teaching Hume is fun and educational. Probably just for me, but I have such a hard time with a guy in a turban telling me that rational theism isn't epistemologically warranted.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back when I was in college David Hicks would make me stay after class to ask me what I was laughing about to myself. I usually had no idea and would report it could have been anything. He then took to the approach of just stopping class to ask me. Most of the time it was something crazy like the time we watched the more cow bell snl skit. Either way it seemed to amuse him to find out my answer just ask your kids.

Chris

Becky Vartabedian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.